Tuesday 3 June 2014

Canggu Surf lessons


What a wonderful day today. We go surfing today in Canggu beach, with our friend from California. He ask me as a coach. Cause he never surf at all. So, what I did to him is, I call two of my friend and tell them to guide him on water. and I get his picture from a shore. Then we pick him up at the hotel at 08.00 am in the morning, and we take them to Canggu beach, which is best beach for beginner. once we there we have a look the tide and swell. really lucky, we are on perfect time, low to high tide, 2 feet swell, and bit crowded, but no worries. the guide will join you in the water, tell you the current, beach characteristic and so on. Once you surfing in Bali, no matter what level are you, the surf spot are always available for you as your level and local surf guide will join you and take you to the best surf spot that suitable for you. "Lets Go For Surfing In God Island"

No comments:

Post a Comment